Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Power of a Nude Heel

The nude heel is a classic, and a perfect shoe that can be paired with almost everything! Not to mention it elongates your legs and is very flattering! I'm wearing mid-rise boyfriend jeans and a loose top off the shoulder (I think its subtly sexy). This outfit is so effortless, I would usually wear it with converse for a casual look, but the heel transforms the outfit to class! Roll up the bottom of your jeans and make sure they are a little baggy to achieve this look. Totally appropriate for a lunch date! For dinner, go for a darker denim and throw on a blazer and you'll be looking fab!! 






Outfit Details
Top: Forever21
Jeans: Guess
Heels: Jessica Simpson 

Don't have a pair of nude heels? Here are some cute and affordable ones I found online!:) 

   

Make Up 

For makeup I kept it very natural and soft to go with the outfit. I'm wearing my regular face routine plus the L'oreal telescopic mascara I had featured in my 'Current Beauty Favs' post! For lips, my trick to get them looking plump and full is so simple. First, line your lips with a nude lip liner, then swab on your favourite moisturizing clear lip balm! Literally that's it! Perfect for a quick and easy day time look:) 

       

Thanks for reading!
-xo 

Photo Cred. Candra Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment