Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shibuya Crossing

Today's fashion post is a throw back to one of my favourite photo shoots I've done so far! It was a beautiful day around Christmas time in Shibuya, and these photos are taken in the middle of the famous Shibuya Crossing. Over a million people cross it every day making it the busiest intersection in the world! 

My favourite item from this outfit are these leopard jeans from Harajuku. I have never been a huge jeans person, but if they are distressed or have a fun print to them..sold! Black, gold and leopard print is probably my all time favourite combo! It's classy, stylish and sexy all at the same time;)


 

 

 

 

 Outfit Details
Jacket: Costa Blanca
Jeans: Momo's
Shoes: Growze Los Angeles
Bag: Plenty

Photo Cred. Andrea Martinez 

4 comments: