Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Tokyu Plaza

Ever since I've been in Japan I have been really into the look of a loose sweater dress paired with knee high socks. It's so comfy yet adorable! This was my go to look for school last semester, but it's super wearable for the weekend when you don't want to spend too much time in the morning figuring out what to wear!

Some of you may recognize that these photos are taken at the Tokyu Plaza in Harajuku. I remember when I first came here back in September I fell in love with this place as the mirror architecture is so cool! I recommend paying it a visit if you come to Tokyo, as well they have some great shopping inside too!:)






 
Outfit Details
Sweater: Forever21
Scarf: Forever21
High Socks: Forever21
Jewelry: Forever21
Bag: Michael Kors 

Photo Cred. Andrea Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment