Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Distressed

It's been a while since my last blog post as I have been constantly on the go traveling around Japan for the past 2 weeks. These pictures are taken from when I visited Osaka. I did some shopping at the famous Namba and picked up this graphic T from Zara. It caught my attention immediately and like the shirt even says it was a "must have"! I am loving it with these distressed jeans and sneakers as it gives it that edgy street style look. To finish it off on my lips I am wearing Ruby Woo by Mac.




  




Outfit Details
Top: Zara
Jacket: Forever21
Jeans: Old
Shoes: Growze Los Angeles
Jewelry: Forever21 

Photo Cred. Candra Barber 

Photo Cred:
Candra Barber 

No comments:

Post a Comment