Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Sunday, February 02, 2014

How to: Dress in Winter

Today's fashion post is my first "How To" and I wanted to talk about how I wear my summer dresses throughout the winter. Since this dress was a new purchase a few weeks ago there was no way I was waiting until spring/summer! Ladies grab your favourite scarves and tights and you can put together so many looks! Knee high socks are always a good option too:) For the jacket I went for this denim one which is great for day time, plus I think light denim is adorable. Switch to a thicker blazer or trench coat and you're set for the night. To finish, put on some booties or tall boots and you're done! Mine are from Forever21, and I am absolutely loving this deep red colour for this season:)
Have fun wearing your summer dresses again! xo










Outfit Details 
Jacket: Forever21
Dress: Forever21
Scarf:  Linda Jeen 
Tights: Anna TuTu 
Booties: Forever21 

Photo Cred. Candra Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment