Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Thursday, February 06, 2014

January Favourites

I have been living in Kyoto for exactly a month now, and I can't believe how fast January flew by!  I know it's a little late but I thought I would do a quick "January Favourites" post, and have one every month from now on some of my favourite beauty products I'm loving! So let's jump straight to it!



First is my MAC Pro-longwear concealer in NC20. I bought this concealer last summer and I re-purchased a new one at the beginning of this month and now I remember why I loved it so much. I use it to brighten my under eyes and I love how it doesn't crease and is super light weight! It's great coverage so you can use it to conceal dark spots too. For Mac usually I am NC30 so like me if you are going to use this for an under eye concealer go for a shade or two lighter! I either use a concealer brush or a beauty blender to apply this to my skin. If you're using a beauty blender don't forget to make sure it's a little damp first:)

 

Second is LA Girl- Luxury Creme' Lip Color lipstick in the shade 'Inspiration'. It's a beautiful berry red colour I am wearing in my 'Tokyu Plaza' outfit post. Check it out here (http://leopardcouture.blogspot.jp/2013/12/tokyu-plaza.html). It stays on soo well! I eat a meal and it literally hasn't left my lips. Even when it does start to fade it's a more toned down red and looks just as pretty! I have bought 4 more new colors from this brand because I am obsessed. I really recommend their lipsticks as they are long lasting, have lot's of shades and are super affordable which is great for when you want to try out new colors. I bought them at a make up store in Tokyo but I think you can pick them up at your local drugstore in the US & Canada!

Last is my Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner in the colour 'Brown'. I always tend to wear black, but this month I brought back my go-to summer brown eyeliner. It's the perfect brown, very matte, pigmented and is buildable. Just let it dry for a few minutes and then you're good! This particular one comes with a brush when you buy it and is really easy to use. I have been using gel eyeliner for years now as I prefer it over pencil or liquid. I feel like you have the most control when applying it, plus it lasts all day! If you've never tried gel I recommend you go buy one asap- you'll never want to use liquid again ;)

Thanks for reading!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment