Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Blazer Up

Ever since my internship started in January, I have been practically living in business casual attire. So I thought I would share with you a typical look you can also wear to the office! It's professional yet slightly girly with all the accessories. Of course depending on you're work place you can play around with these!

What makes this outfit pop is this gorgeous blue blazer! Also, this is my favourite colour of blue and is ideal for the spring time. I went shopping the other day to check out the spring trends and it looks like blue, mint, yellow and pink are this season's trends in Japan:) So ladies go into your closets I'm sure you have a coloured blazer (if not, excuse to go buy a new one hey?) and you'll be able to style up so many outfits! Trust me a well-fitted blazer will never let you down ;) 

 













Outfit Details
 Top: Forever21
Blazer: Forever21
Pants: Dynamite
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: Bebe
Necklace: Les Signes
Accessories: Forever21
Flats: Boutique in Kyoto

Photo Cred. Ryo Morimoto 

No comments:

Post a Comment