Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Top 3 Make-up Products

I have to admit I have an obsession with buying and trying new make up, but there have always been a few products that I will continue to buy over and over again. Today I will share with you my Top 3!

 

First is the Voluminous mascara by L'oreal in blackest black. It is my favourite volume mascara which I have been using for years! I think what sold me was the brush and how it grabs all of my lashes! I often pair it with the L'oreal telescopic mascara which is an amazing lengthening mascara. Two coats of each and your lashes will be looking long, full and sexy!


Second is my all time go-to lipstick Happy Hibiscus. It's a sheen supreme lipstick by Mac, that has a glossy finish to it-  aka no lip gloss needed! It's a VERY light pink, almost white shade but if you are a nude/ light pink lipstick lover this may be your new baby!;) I am wearing it in quite a few of my fashion posts including 'Weekend Style' (Check it out here: www.leopardcouture.blogspot.jp/2013/12/weekend-style.html)

 

Last but not least is the L'oreal true match foundation. This has always been my #1 drug store foundation and I really recommend it! It's very liquidy which I love and is so easy to apply evenly to the face. It's medium coverage yet buildable, and there are so many shades to pick from. I have normal to dry skin, so this product will work great on you if you also have the same skin type as it will give you a little glow! Lately, I have been wearing Mac's Mineralize Skin Finish foundation (and am LOVING it) however, I will always have a bottle of the True match in my make up kit!



Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment