Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Arbonne Makeup Review

Today's post I will be reviewing a few makeup products from Arbonne. Arbonne is a highly regarded, premium health and wellness brand with Swiss heritage. The beauty, skincare and nutrition products are healthy, botanically based and inspired by nature. Arbonne's ingredient policy says it all: pure, safe and beneficial.

A couple weeks ago a friend introduced me to Arbonne through Katie an Arbonne consultant. After meeting with Katie and hearing about their line I was super interested in trying out their products, and there were a few that I just had to blog about!

review arbonne make up

First is their primer. Honestly hands down the best primer I have ever tried! It's soo silky and smooth I can't stop touching my face! It diminishes pores and provides the perfect base for applying foundation. I'm addicted.

arbonne primer review
$46 

Another product I loved is their tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for summer (has SPF15) giving you that "no makeup makeup look". It's light to medium coverage and does not look like you have anything on your face. It just melts into your skin, I love it! I'm in the colour Medium Beige, but they have other shades as well!

arbonne tinted moisturizer review
If you are looking for a dark brown bronzer with very minimal shimmer this is the bronzer for you! It gives you natural looking coverage and lasts all day! I would not recommend this if you have fair skin however, as it is quite dark. (Arbonne has 1 shade of bronzer). 

arbonne bronzer review
$40

Last is this beautiful Lip Polish in the colour Nude. It'll give you just the right amount of sparkle, and would pair perfectly with a nude lipstick like Mac's Myth or Creme d'Nude!

arbonne lipgloss review
$31

Arbonne has many beauty and skin care products all found on their website (Here). Check out Katie's website (Here)

Also Katie is offering all my readers FREE SHIPPING (which is usually $12+) until July 31, 2014. All you have to do is email her at katiegpayne@gmail.com, in the subject write LeopardCouture8, just tell her what you want and she will help you get the order in!:)
Email me at leopardcouture8@gmail.com if you have any questions too.

Thanks for reading!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment