Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

May Favourites

Holy I cannot believe that it's already June! First off, I know I did not do an April Favourites post, I apologize I was a little too busy. For the month of May I started to run out of a few of my products so I hit the drugstore to pick up some new makeup!



First up is the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer. I apply this to my face before I put on my foundation, and it gives me this perfect dewy look. Play around with it using it as a highlight on your cheekbones, or mix it with your foundation! It'll give you that luminating glow :)


The same line in the foundation, L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup is also amazing! I have been a fan of the L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation forever (as I talked about it in my Top 3 post), but I think I may love this one just as much! It's very similar but I think the Lumi is lighter coverage, and has more of a luminous finish- perfect for summer, especially with the Lumi Primer! I am in the colour C3 right now, but that will probably change once I get my tan on.


Next is the MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2 lipstick. It's this amazing pastel purple/pink lipstick that I am in LOVE with. I purchased it last summer, and I am so sad that it is limited edition.. aka I need to stop wearing it so much, but I couldn't help myself this month! I'm definitely going to need to hunt for a similar one!


Last is the Clear Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline. I use this to keep my brows in place- works wonders!


Thanks for reading, until next time! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment