Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sakura

Sakura (桜) meaning Cherry Blossoms in Japanese have been blooming all over Japan these past couple of weeks. They are so beautiful and ever since I arrived to Kyoto I have been waiting patiently to see the city covered in pink! So lucky I was able to get this shoot in as these flowers only bloom for a short 2 weeks!

I was inspired to put together this look because I have grown to really love the Japanese "cute" or kawaii style. Majority of girls here dress in this way with flowy skirts and pairing girly socks with heels or booties. This sock trend is very big here and although at first I thought it was a little strange I have now become quite fond of it! It's so sweet and adorable:) Sometimes you just need to give that 'unusual' trend a chance and who knows maybe you'll end up loving it;)




 



 





 


Outfit Details
Top: Heather
Skirt: Olive des Olive
Cardigan: Uniqlo
Booties: Majestic Legon
Socks: Osaka Boutique
Bag: Forever21
Earrings: Forever21
Watch: Bebe 

Links
Heather: http://www.point.jp/heather/
Majestic Legon: http://majesticlegon.jp/

Photo Cred. Ryo Morimoto

No comments:

Post a Comment