Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Stylish Sweats

I have about 3 weeks left in Kyoto before I head back to Canada. Oh how time flies! My journey in Japan has been the most amazing 7 months of my life!! As much as I don't want to return home and I want to stay here I know that another chapter of my life is about to start, and for that I am excited to hop on the next train to my new adventure!

Okay so let's talk fashion now! I wanted to focus today's post on my sweatpants from Zara. These casual fashionable sweats were a huge trend last fall. I had my eye on these specific ones when they first came out and I finally caved and bought them at the beginning of this year. I love these ones as from the front they are grey but the back is all black. I went to Zara yesterday and it looks like sweats will be in style this spring as well:) They are so comfy yet fashionable and can be dressed up or down. I've seen tons of looks where they have been paired with heels- something I will definitely be giving a try once I go home to 90% of my wardrobe!;)


 


 
 


Outfit Details
Top: Forever21
Sweatpants: Zara
Shoes: Growze Los Angeles
Jewelry: Forever21

Photo Cred. Ryo Morimoto

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this article and specially the lipstick ! which one is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Salma! The lipstick is 'Cyber' by Mac..I featured it in my February Favourites Post :) I definitely recommend it!!xo

      Delete